TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all contents of the Website under the domain name www.tanya-b.com (Website) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by Tanya-B Limited (Company).
- 1. The information contained on this website has been prepared specifically for the purpose of providing information about the Company and the services that we offer. It does not constitute an offer to sell any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- 2. You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register.
- 3. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- 4. The Company may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
2. Use of Information and Materials
- 1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for personal and non-commercial use on the basis that no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified, distributed, transmitted, displayed, reproduced, published, licensed in any way; no part of the texts or the graphics may be used, reused, reproduced in any material. You may not use the Website and any content thereof for any other purpose unless expressly permitted under these Terms.
- 2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company. For the purposes of these Terms, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. The Company is the sole owner of any trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks, displayed on this website. These may not be used without the express prior written permission of the Company.
- 3. If you breach any of the terms in these Terms, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- 4. Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's prior written permission.
- 5. Materials on this site are protected by copyright. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. Service access
- 1. While the Company endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
4. Visitor material and conduct
- 2. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- a. that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- b. for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- c. which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- d. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 3. You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 4. The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
- 1. Email messages sent to the Company over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The Company is not responsible for any damages incurred if you send a message to the Company, or if the Company sends a message to you at your request over the Internet. The Company is not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this Website.
6. Transmitting over The Internet
- 1. Due to the nature of the Internet transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. The Company is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send.
7. Links to and from other websites
- 1. Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 1. Each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- 2. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- 1. While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- 2. The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for these Terms, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- 1. The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- 2. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (b) fraud; (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 3. If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The above contents may be translated into other languages, but the English version shall always prevail in case of any conflict.
Issue Date: 16 November 2009